This morning I read in my subscribed magazine about Connor Maynard, a british singer. It is the first time I could see Connor in magazine and many things about him in google since I just found two or five pictures about him and there was none of articles which are related to him on google before. I have known him one year ago when I was searching for "Next to You" video of Justin Bieber nay, I found Connor Maynard singing with Ebony Day covering it so beautifully even Connor playing the piano. One word that I can describe about his voice is sexy. I ever thinking "how come a person like him can't be as famous as Justin Bieber?", it is really confusing me. And today I read that NeYo want to work with him because he likes the way Connor singing Beautiful Monster and Because of You and it means sooner or later Connor gonna be famous!. Connor deserve it, absolutely.
And then, both of me and Connor was born on November 21st!!!. Besides of Bjork and Carly Rae Jepsen who was born on November 21st too. But I was on 1996 and he was on 1992. At least both of us have something in common hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment