Assalammualaikum...
Well, I got a flashback to my 15th birthday but I won't tell how was my birthday in my school or home.
When my small-birthday party held, I had a short conversation to 2 Indians (my mother's friends) which can change my mind or probably my life...
I asked by Mr. Moorthy ,or I usually call him Abah Doblang -_-, what I want to be in the future?. I never know the answer if someone ask me like that. That's the most confusing thing for me.HM. Honestly, I wanna be a chemical-engineer. But I think it's impossible, think that be an engineer is the coolest thing ever for a woman!!! (gosh,what's wrong with my mind??). An engineer is like "nomaden". I mean, they often go to abroad for a short yet long time. But I also interested to archaeology, cause I'm a history enthusiast and for me it's very very challenged just like you solve a riddle or puzzle.
Then...I just keep silent.
And he suddenly told about his friend Mr. Kumar who sat beside him.
(A for Abah & B for Mr. Kumar)
A: "He, mathematic 100. Yes he is smart"
B: "when I'm still going to school, there's no TV or any kind of gadget like now. I never watch television before"
A: "my father would really get mad if in the evening I go out and play with my friends. So, i just keep studying"
I heard to the story and suddenly I feel ashamed to myself. Their work hard has paid off & now they are part of successful person. Instead, I'm still being a pity procrastinator, a pessimist, a lazy person whereas what I do is not comparable to theirs. I'm willing to be a hardworker now and feel the up-down in life as it would make me stronger from time to time & make me a real successful person. Am hoping in the future, I'll get the best job (for me) and I love to do it. Aaammiiiin.

![]() |
| Man Jadda Wajada |



No comments:
Post a Comment